Friday, September 4, 2009

Tag: ,

Adobe After Effects Heat Haze Tutorial


To make the heat haze effect was basically a 3 step process.

Firstly I created a layer of fractal noise that evolved over time using an expression. I then used this layer as a displacement map for my main piece of footage. This essentially created the wavering, blurry look of a heat haze.

The second step was creating the watery reflections you often see in the forground. For this i used a range of masks, scaling and blend modes, along with a bezier warp.

The final step was colour correcting to make the warm reds and oranges associated with shooting in hot conditions.



DoWnloAd File

About admin

Hi, My Name is Hafeez. I am a webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI designer. I am a certified Themeforest top contributor and popular at JavaScript engineers. We have a team of professinal programmers, developers work together and make unique blogger templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Find Us: FaceBook