Friday, March 16, 2012

Tag:

The Digital Photography Book Volume 1 (2006)

The Digital Photography Book Volume 1 (2006)
The Digital Photography Book Volume 1 (2006)
English | 219 pages | Peachpit Press (September 2, 2006) | ISBN: 032147404X | PDF | 38.6 MB

This entire book is written with a brilliant premise, and here’s how Scott describes it: "If you and I were out on a shoot, and you asked me, 'Hey, how do I get this flower to be in focus, but I want the background out of focus?' I wouldn't stand there and give you a lecture about aperture, exposure, and depth of field. In real life, I'd just say, 'Get out your telephoto lens, set your f/stop to f/2.8, focus on the flower, and fire away.' You d say, 'OK,' and you'd get the shot. That's what this book is all about. A book of you and I shooting, and I answer the questions, give you advice, and share the secrets I've learned just like I would with a friend, without all the technical explanations and without all the techno-photo-speak."

Download
From letitbit
------------***------------
http://letitbit.net/download/72026.757db4804365a7cc0fec12b5cb6a/The_Digital_Photography_Book_Volume_1_%25282006%2529.rar.html

From turbobit
------------***------------
http://turbobit.net/pwkle7m7l5ll/The Digital Photography Book Volume 1 (2006).rar.html

About ebookstraining

Hi, My Name is Hafeez. I am a webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI designer. I am a certified Themeforest top contributor and popular at JavaScript engineers. We have a team of professinal programmers, developers work together and make unique blogger templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Find Us: FaceBook