Friday, December 18, 2009

Tag:

The Valkyries {Audio With Text}

  • The Valkyries {Audio With Text}
    The Valkyries {Audio With Text}
    Paulo Coelho | English | April 2009 | HarperCollins Publishers | ISBN-10: 0061806161 | MP3+PDF | 115.27 MB

    The enchanting, true story of The Valkyries begins in Rio de Janeiro when author Paulo Coelho gives his mysterious master J., the only manuscript for his book The Alchemist. Haunted by a devastating curse, Coelho confesses to J., "I've seen my dreams fall apart just when I seemed about to achieve them." In response, J. gives Coelho a daunting task: He must find and speak with his guardian angel. "The curse can be broken," he replies, "if you complete the task."

    Download Links (8 Mb)
    http://hotfile.com/dl/21053093/3028d30/TheValkyries.part1.rar.html
    http://hotfile.com/dl/21053123/7d27d3b/TheValkyries.part2.rar.html
    Mirror (Megaupload):
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1CJDSH6L
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=18ROU4XL

About admin

Hi, My Name is Hafeez. I am a webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI designer. I am a certified Themeforest top contributor and popular at JavaScript engineers. We have a team of professinal programmers, developers work together and make unique blogger templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Find Us: FaceBook